Welcome to the third “We Love Weekends” Linky of 2015!
What have you been up to this week?
Every week is hectic for us! And this week has been no exception. Working a variety of shifts and running around the rest of the week after the children means I always seem to be on catch-up and my body clock is a total mess!!
last weekend was my son’s 4th birthday party. We had his first ever proper party for nursery friends at a lovely soft-play area in the Blooms Garden Centre in Rugby.
Are you looking for a (fairly) healthy and fun snack for your kids? Then why not try these frozen banana lollies.
They are super easy to make and just take half an hour to freeze.
What you need:
Honey or syrup
1. First chop your bananas in half.
2. Insert the lollipop stick into the banana.
3. Drizzled with honey or syrup.
4. Sprinkle on your hundreds and thousands or other sprinkles.
5. Place on a sheet of baking paper and pop into the freezer – keeping the paper flat
6. Leave for half an hour and then eat
Last weekend we managed to finally get out into the Great Outdoors and we enjoyed a lovely afternoon in the cold winter sun.
We headed over to Kenilworth and made our way to Abbey Fields.
Abbey Fields has a lovely playground for the children to run around in as well as a beautiful lake to walk around.
Firstly we headed to the playground – Rachel on her bicycle, while Jack accompanied me on foot.